Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Secre

An Official Book Thread

I don't know how many of you are readers here, but I thought it might be interesting to see what other people are reading and what they recommend.

Currently I am reading The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E. Harrow which is a beautifully written fantasy novel that blurs the lines between fantasy and reality. The prose is nothing short of superb and the book has be absolutely engrossed. 

The Ten Thousand Doors of January

Perhaps my most recommended series of all time though is the Vorkosigan Saga by Lois McMaster Bujold - for accessible science fiction written with wit and humour in spades, that is a series that I keep going back to time and time and time again. 

I'm  restarting my fave book series "The Last Apprentice " by joseph delaney. It is a veryyy good series! Think Harry Potter, but more grown up a bit. 

I am reading the HP series 😅 as a start up for reading in English and reading more in general. Really do enjoy the nostalgia. ☺️