New to TDNF

Hey y'all. Long time lurker, first time poster. Call me K, or Vamp, or even "Hey You" works. Been on Neopets for... too long, hah. Been playing since the early 2000s, though I took a break for a long while. Currently been playing for about 8 years consistently, so it's been interesting to see all the changes. Anyhoo, hope everyone is well.

Thank ya thank ya! It's true, Lupes are definitely my favorite. I currently have a Buzz and a Coconut Jubjub as well, since I've been VERY fortunate to have gotten three (3) Fountain Faerie quests from the event so far. Had to snag the opportunity for some avvies, y'know? Currently debating on whether I use the third dip to paint my ghost Lupe something new, or use it to get another pet-specific avatar.

This is a color I'd recommend because:

• Paintbrush is expensive
    image.png.39c31c50f1ff5a840eb8f78b2ef2387a.png 
  • It gives you super cool clothes that will permanetly stay in your account even if you change it's color to ghost, for example.
    4.pngimage.png.a864d1103072de28cab61e53f6387528.png

I also have 2 Lupes but unusual ones!

Borfur                                                           Flynn Cloverfield

4.png 4.png

Hi, welcome! o/

I like Lupe's too, but I do find I have a preference for bipedal pets, or ones sat down like my Xwee, so they can hold things.

Ooh, Stealthy would be a fun choice for your dip, nice suggestion @Yuiina That is a GREAT outfit, and all seperates unless a few paintbrush clothes sets recently.

@Yuiina I've definitely thought about going that route, since it is a pricey brush. Even just having the clothes in the wardrobe would be nice for customization ideas down the road.

@jellysundae Hiya! I totally get what you mean; some of the clothes items just make more sense for the bipedal pets.

What're y'alls favorite pets?

Welcome to the forums K!

My favorite pets? uh, Not sure, I like a lot of them depending on the color. My absolute favorite one is one I'll never have though since it's an UC faerie Draik.