How are the games treating you?

coryldork

Didn't see any topics where we discuss the Daily Dare games specifically.

I'm going for Gold again this year!

Day 1 was easy and even Day 2 only took a few minutes once I remembered how to get the score. Perhaps it's because I'm a longtime player, haha. For the last few years, if my high score for the Daily Dare game is higher than AAA's, I know I'll be fine.

Have the games been challenging for you so far?

First day kicked me pretty hard. Took me an hour and a half, but it's namely cause I've always been bad with it, and it always seemed to play against my favor. Kept getting consecutively 500 points below, until I finally got the lucky play.

Today only took a few tries though, thankfully. Pretty easy, thankfully.

18 games to go and I'm hoping it's nothing that's too terribly out of range for my skills.

I shall be getting just a participation medal yet again this year, lol.

Beat Abigail yesterday, didn't like AAA's prize! Absolutely canNOT manage Ugga Smash though, coordination is not my thing so arrow key games are ☠️

Both days of smashing things in Tyrannia haha

Well , DestructoMatch took me 3 tries and a lot of cursing (about 30 minutes) 

Ugga Smash took me 3 tries as well , first time i just need 5 points and the Grarrl came out of nowhere and ate me .. Second try was awful since the Grarrl kept showing up and eating everyone i got like 350 points .. third try was a charm :)  got lucky with stone shields and fix-it-wrenches and the Grarrl didn't show up at all ...

The secret to Ugga Smash is to get about 200-230 points in Level 1 .. and hope the Grarrl doesn't show up often and eat your mates because that'll definitely lower the score ...

3 hours ago, Edwynn said:

First day kicked me pretty hard. Took me an hour and a half, but it's namely cause I've always been bad with it, and it always seemed to play against my favor. Kept getting consecutively 500 points below, until I finally got the lucky play.

Today only took a few tries though, thankfully. Pretty easy, thankfully.

18 games to go and I'm hoping it's nothing that's too terribly out of range for my skills.

I didn't realise Destruct O Match was so dividing; the boards also showed lots of people struggling, but I've always had a fine time with it. Not good enough for the av yet, though, haha.

I just hope there isn't another Nova Defender... that one really beat me the year it was out with a high score. I may be thinking of a GMC though but still.

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I shall be getting just a participation medal yet again this year, lol.

Beat Abigail yesterday, didn't like AAA's prize! Absolutely canNOT manage Ugga Smash though, coordination is not my thing so arrow key games are ☠️

I've thought about challenging based on the prizes. Abigail always has such cute ones while AAA's are pretty meh. 

3 hours ago, Angeló said:

Both days of smashing things in Tyrannia haha

Well , DestructoMatch took me 3 tries and a lot of cursing (about 30 minutes) 

Ugga Smash took me 3 tries as well , first time i just need 5 points and the Grarrl came out of nowhere and ate me .. Second try was awful since the Grarrl kept showing up and eating everyone i got like 350 points .. third try was a charm :)  got lucky with stone shields and fix-it-wrenches and the Grarrl didn't show up at all ...

The secret to Ugga Smash is to get about 200-230 points in Level 1 .. and hope the Grarrl doesn't show up often and eat your mates because that'll definitely lower the score ...

I didn't notice that both were smashing in Tyrannia omg. I wonder if tomorrow will also be Tyrannia...

My secret to Ugga Smash was being the last car standing for all 5 rounds. I get a nice score over 600 each time with that, and the luck of the Grarrl getting the opponents instead of me.