Didn't Receive Your Overpowered Order? Contact Neopets On Twitter!

hrtbrk

If you ordered Neopets merchandise from the company Overpowered but never received it or a refund, Neopets is requesting you contact them on Twitter to correct the issue.

ello Neopians! If you placed an order a while back with Overpowered and DID NOT receive your merch, then please send us a Twitter DM with a screenshot of your receipt and mailing address (plus any other info you can provide: email, name, etc.). We prefer all information to be sent to our Twitter DMs so we can separate Overpowered issues from the other support issues we get. That way we can solve everything faster and keep things organized. We sincerely apologize for the trouble and we're looking into ways to make it up to you. Thank you!

591.gif

This is such a huge relief! I mean I've not even bought anything but nothing being said about the horrible mess Overpowered created, for SO long, was beyond belief. This being in the latest news especially fills me with reassurance. I guess it was on the social media platforms first simply because of the news schedule? I hardly ever manage to remember to check the news so I don't know how that works.

Are you guys aware that there's an Overpowered ad that shows up on the dailies page? Do you have any control over the ad content? I use ABP but when I first come online it's ALL THE ADS until I refresh the page, and there was a big Overpowered banner ad at the top of the page. ?