The Altador Cup Premiership Table

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I shall upload the table when the standing update, Just think, this is the Last table, of the AC

But all eliminated teams can show support for another team. remember if your team isn't in the final, there is only 1 way to go: Roo island

But also an interesting development, the Final last for 4 days, so perhaps, we play all weekend, and it ends on Monday??

Okay the final table is ready

Newpoint-13.jpg

The biggest Upset is Krawk island is out of the final four, by a loss to Tyrannia in make some Noise.

But the following are:

Roo island vs Darigan Citadel

Shenkuu vs Lost Desert.

So lets Recap, at the beginning of the tournament, Krawk was a power house, Stayed in 1st nearly the whole way through the first half. Yet in the 2nd, the players were exhausted, and they been slipping down.

The question is, who will krawk support in the final. coughgowithrooislandcough

BUT WAIT: These are the results from my table. as seen above, Krawk does have more wins in Yooyuball. so the real true question is:

How did TNT Score it????

my guess is that Krawk island will battle against shenkuu for the third place, i'm sure that yooyuball has a greater impact than we have shown in our table...

As for Roo and Darigan, Darigan has been better at yooyuball but sushie slinger might have a bigger impact than make some noise so Roo should be first

thats is alright, i enjoyed the last 4 weeks. and today is the last table :crying: :crying:

I need to find something else to do now.

But good luck with Shenkuu, it will be a tough game, if you manage to win with TNT score.

Thanks, if it turns out that LD isn't in the finals, I will support Roo 100% of the way! ;)

Thanks, if it turns out that LD isn't in the finals, I will support Roo 100% of the way! ;)

Yay!

All this suspense is horrible!

It may be only 11am NST but its 7pm here, and I cant stay on much longer...

Well, I'll play a lot tommorow instead...

I don't think the real ones are that far from your predictions, Vivi. But yes, we need to hear the official word before anything can be confirmed.

Oh. Yes. I will be supporting Roo Island, too. :)

Announcements