Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Something has happened!

treasure.gif

Congratulations, hannahbee__xo, you found the Secret Mystery Island Treasure of 1219 Neopoints!!!!!!!

Omg weird 0_o this happened right after I used the lab ray for the first time... possibly related?

Also, I have no idea what that *thing* is...

Something has happened!

The Darkest Faerie appears to be deep in thought and doesn't notice you. You'd better run before she finds you and... well, you don't want to know what will happen.

So far today I've only had one random event. DR. Sloth deemed me worthy to use his avatar on the neoboards. I find that I get lots of random events while playing pyramids and solitare.

EDIT: I just got another random event. This one not quites as impressive but its still better than not getting one!

Something has happened!

Congratulations, scooby_shaggy2004, you just found 20 Neopoints on the floor!

Edited by mouse_angel

I got this from the Wheel of Knowledge today. Does anyone have any idea what it means?

Something mysterious happens to you and your pets... you are not sure what it is, however...

Something has happened!evil_ghost.gifA Ghost cackles insanely and steals 40 Neopoints from you...Grrrr leave me alone you stupid ghosts >.<

Also: won a pyramicake from Coltzan's Shrine, a Gallion Bath Toy from TDMBGPOP, some NP from the wheels and such, and some Sand Grapes from the Qasalan Expellibox.

EDIT: Something has happened!gainlevel.gifuzelikau has suddenly gained a level!!! Cool.

Something has happened!blumaroo_yellow_happy.gifA blumaroo bounces past and says 'Never ever give out your password!' Yessir!

Something has happened!carrot.gifYou find a Carrot on the floor!

Something has happened! A dragon flies past overhead, he is headed to the Mystery Island.

Something has happened! Meuka slimes up and eats your 'Yellow Growth', but the good news is that he left you a lovely lump of Snot!

Something has happened! Congratulations, dylangel, you just found 100 Neopoints on the floor!

Something has happened! You find a piece of the Secret Petpet Laboratory Map!

Something has happened! A Ghost grins evilly and steals 80 Neopoints from you...

Since you have been so nice, your game plays for Make Some Noise have been reset. You may now play three more times today! Hoorah!

Not hoorah, my arms and wrist are hurting from this game! Why couldn't it be shootout showdown :)

Whew, that's quite a good day for you Spritzie :laughingsmiley: can I borrow some of your luck?

Wasn't sure which thread to put this in, but I played Buried Treasure today and won 500NP! Still didn't get the avatar though. I suppose we need to find the Jackpot for that?

Treasure of the Black Pawkeet

uzelikau pulls out a ticket... and...

You Won 500 Neopoints!

2.pngmap_prize2.gif

EDIT: Found a Bri codestone on the floor!