Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

He's up 9-10 am NST

abominable snowball hit him with a stick:

You have awoken the great Turmaculus...

and he has given you a Axe Shrub!!!

now I have t try to reattach the pet I put on this pet. It only would attach before in Chinese!

Today i got the one with the scabu that says it will eat your neopets food, but nothing really happens

Oh I also got a piece of the petpet lab ray. I am trying to get both pet and petpet lab ray, so this helped. Yay

I am also playing wheel of monotony and hoping for a good prize *starts chanting and praying for a paintbrush*

EDIT: the wheel is done and all i got was a Fungus Ball Bean Bag and its only worth 500 NP

Also Shadow Usul came by stole an omlette and is now one of my bd challengers

I just got a codestone today must be my lucky day

Something has happened!

Dr. Sloth appears and hands you a Peophin Transmogrification Potion!!!

Wow, I must be really lucky today O.O

I checked the price of it, and it's worth quite a bit...hmm, I might consider putting it up in the trading post :P

"Something has happened!

You happen upon a traveling library and are given a free copy of Zafara Quests!"

Oh nice, this one's never happened to me before! Usually I just get a random event where someone says something, but nothing happens, excluding finding codestones, of course. Yay :)

ETA: I just found a codestone as well! Oooohhh, feeling lucky at the moment!

Something has happened!

Oh look, a delicious biscuit is on the floor. You bend down to pick it up, and spin around - somebody has stolen 147 NP from you while you were distracted!

Haha, this has never happened to me before. I was really irritated 'til I found out how much the cookie was worth x)

Something has happened!

A rather dashing Chia drops by and hands you: Simple Blue Lupe Hat. What a nice fellow! You should put it on to show your thanks.

Hmm......I wonder if these are only for lupes? *does not have a lupe*

Otherwise, I'll sell it.

Something has happened!

An ugly bug sits here eating a Scabu. He says 'Im going to eat all your Neopets food when you arent looking!!!'

Um... got this while playing NQII and fighting something. Made me flee the fight, and it's totally pointless anyway.. maybe it was made to distract me? *shifty eyes*