Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Something Has Happened! a53.gif You are now eligible to use 'A53 - LIKE A BOSS' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Took me awhile to play this game for the avatar!

Love the game though.

Something has happened! 20neopoints.gif Congratulations, xerudic, you just found 20 Neopoints on the floor!

100neopoints.gif

Congratulations, neoking2002_neo, you just found 100 Neopoints on the floor!

Happened when I was doing my dailies today.

Boochi zapped my Tyrannian Kougra into a baby today. I spent a good deal of my NP painting her Tyrannian back in the day, and even though I always kept her as my active pet for that reason (I would hate if Boochi zapped either of my poogles!), I'm still not sure how I feel about it.

And thus, I got Boochi as a BD challenger.

Something has happened! toy_bday2006_bag.gif A Neopets 7th Birthday Goodie Bag suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. You should see what's inside!

You found that today? I would have thought those bags were retired after the 7th birthday. It's like 5 years later, why aren't people finding 12th birthday goodie bags or something?

You found that today? I would have thought those bags were retired after the 7th birthday. It's like 5 years later, why aren't people finding 12th birthday goodie bags or something?

I found some of those recently before too. Though I realized that opening it would give junky items, so I sell those. :D

Wow, I just got an amazing RE!!

Something has happened! nerk1.gif An Alien Aisha gives you a Basic Golden Nerkmid!!!

It's been AGES since I've priced nerkmids - I was expecting it to be around 10-20K, especially since it was just a basic golden one and here I find out it's worth over 200K. They really jumped in price huh?

It's very peculiar. I've got 11 of these in my sdb, all gotten from random events. I never got any other birthday goodie bag from a random event.