Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Something has happened! premium_lucky_charm.gif Wow! Aren't you lucky?! Your Neopoint reward has been doubled from 1000 NP to 2000 NP! What in the world could have caused that to happen?

Ahh... finally. I haven't had this happen on a 1000NP score before.

Something has happened! petpetlab_09.gif You find a piece of the Secret Petpet Laboratory Map!

I remember when I got this event, and I freaked out because I thought it was a piece of the normal lab map... only to be disappointed :(

I remember I got a normal golden nerkmid when that alien aisha gave it to me,but i accidently put 21,000NP.I was like :whofarted: :whaa: :ohno: oh man.....and guess what,TNT sent me a rude neo-mail.T.T(auctions are like bad luck)

I remember I got a normal golden nerkmid when that alien aisha gave it to me,but i accidently put 21,000NP.I was like :whofarted: :whaa: :ohno: oh man.....and guess what,TNT sent me a rude neo-mail.T.T(auctions are like bad luck)

That must have been painful, I'm sure you're more careful now since that happened. I always get paranoid when pricing rare goodies from random events.

--

just now

Something has happened! tcg_0088_CS01_desert.gif A Scorchio in a pointy, purple hat hands you a Trading Card and says, "This will be a nice addition to your album!"

I got the Forgotten Shore avatar today! Yay! I also had a really odd random event that was a fact, but still a bit creepy.

Something has happened! moncer.gif The Monocerous growls 'Over the last month I have eaten 19 Wockys'

Something Has Happened! forgshore.gif You are now eligible to use 'Forgotten Shore' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

lol,like when he said he ate over 16 (I FORGOT XD) jubjubs the last week or something...poor jubjubs

"Oh no! Where on earth is _lili_bear_, you can't find him anywhere!!! Where on Neopia could he be?"

So, now he's invisible.

I'd just like to take a moment to say UUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHAAWAIFJFEWIJDDFEFHWEIDJA.

toothfaerie.gif

For a lost tooth, the tooth faerie gives you 197 Neopoints!!!

Got this while playing Kiss the Mortog.

"Oh no! Where on earth is _lili_bear_, you can't find him anywhere!!! Where on Neopia could he be?"

So, now he's invisible.

I'd just like to take a moment to say UUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHAAWAIFJFEWIJDDFEFHWEIDJA.

I hope your pet wasn't painted expensively, I know how you feel :(

Something has happened! 20neopoints.gif Congratulations, unquelled, you just found 20 Neopoints on the floor!