Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

<_< All I got so far today was... a scirchio saying "Hope you're having a good time!" and the fungus ball one... Both rubbish events, and got Pretty Bouquet from Tarla's shop of mystery... twice...

LOL!!! I think he thinks your Inbox is cold! I found a "mystical codestone on the floor" which was a Tai-Kai one! And I sold it for... 3k ;) -looks at you all glaring at me- What? :P Oh my.. Pile of Dung for 828 NP in Tarla's SoM (Shop of Mystery) so BRB putting in shop. Oh, and underwater fishing - BAG OF BROKEN NEOPOINTS! WOOHOO! :) I am so happy...

The Qasalan Expellibox gave Bluwerx that Reprillioritus disease. Then, when I was going through my dailies, the Wheel of Knowledge healed Bluwerx.

Then a random event while going to the Wheel of Mediocrity gave Bluwerx that Watery Eyes disease. Then the Faerieland Healing Springs healed him.

The Shadow Usul is a he,isnt it?! :crying: :crying:

:grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: NVM!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mistletoe Morgan) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use more than 5 smileys in one post, and stay on-topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I got a Fyora quest once. I was so excited...

fyorequeenquest.jpg

My little cousin played the fruit machine and got an Electric Blue Paintbrush (or something like that.) On the same day the Christmas Paintbrush was given out. :grrr:

His username is darkrai_hm -.-'

Also...

You put your hand into the Tombola and draw the following ticket...

YOU ARE A WINNER!!!

You Win 198 Neopoints

plus the following items...

Fruit Fly Surprise

and

Mustard Ice Cream

Today I Got -

A Rainbow Paint Brush

A Pair Of Lucky Green Boots

I'm So Happy! =)

The Qasalan Expellibox gave Bluwerx that Reprillioritus disease. Then, when I was going through my dailies, the Wheel of Knowledge healed Bluwerx.

I Never Go To The Expellibox Anymore, My Pets Always Get That Disease And The Faerie At The Healing Springs Never Seems To Want To Make Him Better. Lmfao. But My Top Win Was 2k Where My Scarab Arrived At The Haunted Woods.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I got an Earth Faerie quest but I didn't want to do it, my pets aren't hurt or hungry, soooo....

By the waaaayyy...

Picture11.png

VICTORY!!!

I have won the fruit machine two days in a row!

XD

Yesterday I got like.. 100NP and a Bagguss.

Aww my other Gnorbu got a level increase by Coltzan's Shrine. XD

And I was trying to knock my Jetsam's level down to get him on this account, but NOOO, I HAD to win Deadly Dice. D:

Something has happened!

illusen.gif Illusen appears in a puff of smoke and says 'Oh, I was going to give you some Neopoints, but you already have a lot!'

A lot of nerve!! What kind of random event is that??? :grrr:

Lucky stroke Izzy!

So Far Today I Got.

An Eo Codestone

A Zei Codestone

And A RainWater Negg

Yay Me! =)

Hmm... I just picked up a piece of the Petpet lab map. A pity they're not worth much anymore - I remember a time when you could sell them for quite a lot. *pulls out walking stick & false beard, then goes around pretending to be old* :P

Hey I Remember Those Sort Of Days Too... *Wrinkles Start To Appear And Hair Starts To Grey* Lmfao. How Long U Been Playing Neo?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.