Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Something has happened!

You find a mystical codestone on the floor!

YAY! Another one :)

and now...

Your Neopets stomach is rumbling.... I think they would like a Box of Trifle Mix! You better buy one for them :)

That's a strange one, never got that one before and I've been playing for years!

My two dubloon coin was turned into sludge. -offers it in a bucket- Who wants some... ... whatever this is?

Woah. Joined a guild bent on helping success, and then I got this.

Something has happened!

Congratulations, kittykitana_chan, you just found 100 Neopoints on the floor!

A ghost stole 40 neopoints from me, but all my money was in the bank so I have -40 np right now, ha ha ha!!! I cracked up, cause I didn't even know that was possible. Oh, how I wish our computer had a thing I could use to take screenshots...I don't really know what my dad has on here... <_< But I looked through all the menus and I don't see any image editing programs or anything....*sigh*
On windows computers I know of one way. Hit the print screen button (may be abbreviated), then open up a basic program like paint, on the menu bar, choose edit, then click paste. Save the picture and then you've just taken a screenshot.

Woohoo!

Congratulations! ChezaRayne now has increased Strength!!!

*** SUPER BONUS - You went up 2 points!! ***

(When completing course at Swashbuckling Academy

Something has happened!

Some messy person has spilled 100 Neopoints on the floor on this page. You hastily pick them up!

woot. Not much but I'll take it!

After I got off suspension

Something has happened!

A beautiful Fire Faerie floats down and gives you a Snow Petpet Paint Brush!!!

This is old, because it happened before I stopped going on neopets, but it's a fun story.

I finally got the black pteri battledome challenger. Immediately, I checked to see if I could find it in 1 player battledome, it wasn't there. I sent in a report of the bug. I waited for a while, then got a neomail telling me they'd do what they could to fix the problem, and that they might not be able to fix it. About a month after I should have got it, I finally had it as a 1 player battledome opponent. Except, my best pet can't even beat anything even 25% of the black pteri's strength. I am a failure :0

Something has happened!

Your shop has suddenly increased in size! Wonder how that happened.

That's pretty cool! Not bad.

I got the same even today!

That's one that I like very much XD

2 days ago I got a battledome challenge while zapping my pet in the lab. The lab scientist zapped me, so it was confusing for a moment to have 2 of the same scientists on the page!

I'm curious where these things happen, like a game someone plays a lot that gets more RE than usual. I hardly ever get GOOD random events if any RE at all, though yesterday something TOOK 100 points when I was putting points in the bank.

Stop! Thief!

I got the same even today!

That's one that I like very much XD

Yeah! It's a pretty awesome one. Save NP on upgrading a shop. =D

I've not had any REs today, so far. Will have to keep looking. Heh.

Edit: So these were the random events I got today. I decided to copy and paste them into Notepad.

You find a Ice Cream Covered Jacket Potato on the floor!

You find a Chocolate Chip Gelert Ice Cream Sandwich on the floor!

Your Neopets stomach is rumbling.... I think they would like a Cheese Tortilla! You better buy one for them :)

I'm sensing a food theme for today's REs? Hahaha.

Edit again: (28/11/08) These are my REs from today. Mainly continuing from yesterday's food theme. XD (And a random poogle)

You find a Cheesykraut Hot Dog on the floor!

A red poogle hops past and says 'Hi!'