Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

63.gif

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Commander Garoo will be waiting for you in the BATTLEDOME!!!

This Blumaroos mean temper, foul attitude, and utter contempt for other Neopets is just one of the reasons he is a major opponent in the Battledome!

I dunno if that counts as random exactly, but it happened, so... does that count?

Something has happened! premium_lucky_charm.gif Wow! Aren't you lucky?! Your Neopoint reward has been doubled from 300 NP to 600 NP! What in the world could have caused that to happen?

Congratulations, snowbunny_x3, you just found 1,364 Neopoints!

Edited by Haliaetus

Something has happened!

lutari_bead_8.gif

You spot something shiny on the ground and pick it up. It's looks like a bead of some sort. Wonder what it's for....

I looked up the item (Yellow Urapa Bead) on the Trading Post and it's selling for a lot. Whether anyone is buying at that price is another thing entirely, but I think it's the most expensive item from a random event I've ever found! :) Hope everyone else is just as lucky today!

Something has happened! premium_lucky_charm.gif Wow! Aren't you lucky?! Your Neopoint reward has been doubled from 624 NP to 1248 NP! What in the world could have caused that to happen?

A Fortune Cookie suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

Something has happened! spookymap6.gif A passing zombie groans, and hands you a piece of a long lost treasure map!!

Edited by Haliaetus