Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Something has happened! mall_cinnamonroll.gif

Your Neopets stomach is rumbling.... I think they would like a Zesty Cinnamon Roll! You better buy one for them :)

This is weird. I checked the item url and it appears to be an NC item - one that's not even for sale at the moment. Must be a glitch?

I think the random event just generates any food from their item database; np, nc, retired or otherwise. I could see why your pets would be craving some zesty cinnamon roll though! Mmmm... sparkly sugary goodness.

Something has happened! Your shop has suddenly increased in size! Wonder how that happened.

Yaaay, saved me 4.2 k! :P

Very cool random event! I wish I would get that...instead, this happens :(

Something has happened! poogle_faerie_sad.gif aley1621 has suddenly come down with a bad case of Itchy Scratchies!!!

Something has happened! premium_lucky_charm.gif Wow! Aren't you lucky?! Your Neopoint reward has been doubled from 300 NP to 600 NP! What in the world could have caused that to happen?

Something has happened! evil_ghost.gif A Ghost cackles insanely and steals 40 Neopoints from you...

Edited by Haliaetus

fon_nb_8kh923rh.gif

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Neggbreaker will be waiting for you in the BATTLEDOME!!!

No one is exactly sure of his history, but they are all quite sure he is pure evil...

Something Has Happened! nfy14.gif You are now eligible to use 'Beware the Neggbreaker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay!! More for the avatar than the BD challenge, there's no way I'll ever be able to beat him!

Something has happened! petpetlab_02.gif You find a piece of the Secret Petpet Laboratory Map!

it's a shame that i only got this after i'd already bought all the pieces... :T

Something has happened! labmap_03.gif You find a piece of the secret laboratory map!

yay

Winter Random Event!!! snowball_4.gif Somebody from high up throws a Yellow Snowball at you! You pick it up!

That is so...wrong. :sick01:

Edit: Another RE from the top of Terror Mountain:

A Wet Snowflake suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

I'm pretty sure the Space Faerie had nothing to do with snow falling in Terror Mountain...