Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

You found that today? I would have thought those bags were retired after the 7th birthday. It's like 5 years later, why aren't people finding 12th birthday goodie bags or something?

Yeap! I've actually gotten another one of those before in the past 3 months from a random event . I also got the 12th one, either from a random event or the Plushie of Prosperity I can't actually remember now.

Plus, I also got a few other retired items from random events too, I've never questioned it before heh!

Congratulations, unquelled, you just found 2,474 Neopoints!

A ghost stole 80 nps from me twice, the Blumaroo hopped by and told me not to give out my password and the two chias talking about a neobadge happened.

and

Something has happened! 20neopoints.gif Congratulations, unquelled, you just found 20 Neopoints on the floor!

Something has happened! med_266.gif Wow! The Sticks and Stones Collectable Card has magically found its way into your NeoDeck!

Edited by rainshower

Something has happened! 103.gifAn ominous looking Red Pteri flies by. "I hope you didn't want to actually do anything on the site today." *BRAAWWKK*

Yay a new challenger today! I hope I can beat him. :D

Edit: I beat him, and was pretty easy actually! :D

Edited by lwarlen

Haven't had any today, oh well aha. I don't usually get any on my side.

65.gif

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Vira will be waiting for you in theBATTLEDOME!!!

What a horrible creature!!!

Something has happened! vira.gif Vira laughs maniacally at you... 'Fancy a fight in the Battledome?'

I stand corrected.

Something has happened! 103.gifAn ominous looking Red Pteri flies by. "I hope you didn't want to actually do anything on the site today." *BRAAWWKK*

No please DFMP! Don't make me get back to those horrible readings I have to do! I want to continue trying to get my Drackonack to eat cheese :c

Something has happened! alter.gif You hear mysterious chanting coming from far away!

I also got neopoints just now and earlier on in the day thanks to the Space Faerie.

A Blue Shoyru Plushie suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

Edited by rainshower