Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Something has happened! travellibrary.gif

You happen upon a traveling library and are given a free copy of Robot Kougra Maintenance!

huh? I've never seen this one... is it new? I saw someone a couple posts back got it too...

Something has happened! 50neopoints.gif Congratulations, sikdersaha2000, you just found 50 Neopoints on the floor!

You happen upon a traveling library and are given a free copy of Robot Kougra Maintenance!

huh? I've never seen this one... is it new? I saw someone a couple posts back got it too...

I didn't see that until I got yesterday either. :/

I've gotten that one a few times in the past! I usually just read the book it gives to one of my pets.

--

A

Psellia the Air Faerie

suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

Got this one while viewing my look up!

and

Something has happened! crankyjhudora.gif Jhudora appears in a flash of purple and green smoke and says, "Have you completed one of my quests, today?"

Edited by rainshower

Something has happened! piratefood_24.gif Your Neopets stomach is rumbling.... I think they would like a Blueberry and Oyster Ice Cream! You better buy one for them :)

You wouldn't think that a visit from Dr Sloth could be so enjoyable :D

Did you offer him a cup of tea?

EDIT:

Was playing neggsweeper when I got this weird popup. "it said "shake window".

Turns out it was the earthquake random event

Something has happened! earthquake.gif An Earthquake! Quick! Hide under your Desk! (You do have one in your NeoHome, don't you?)

That was possibly even scarier than if it had shaken my screen like it was probably supposed to :D

bugbros.gif

The Bug Brothers jump up and steal 20 Neopoints!!

They steal some NP right when I gained some at the Forgotten Shore. :P

crafting-faerie-1.pngmall_fq_pileofzippers.gifmall_fq_spoolsoftrim.gif

The Crafting Faerie says, "Hmm. If I combined Stack of Zippers and Spools of Trim, I could craft something amazing! I know just the place for you to look.

The items requested are NC Items that must be purchased from the NC Mall using NC.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?? I go for ages without a faerie quest, and when I finally get one, it's the friggen crafting faerie :shiftyeyes_anim:

crafting-faerie-1.pngmall_fq_pileofzippers.gifmall_fq_spoolsoftrim.gif

The Crafting Faerie says, "Hmm. If I combined Stack of Zippers and Spools of Trim, I could craft something amazing! I know just the place for you to look.

The items requested are NC Items that must be purchased from the NC Mall using NC.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?? I go for ages without a faerie quest, and when I finally get one, it's the friggen crafting faerie :shiftyeyes_anim:

I got that too recently. I at first thought it was the Battle and then i read it.

Something has happened! skarl_tax.gif King Skarl appears and orders his guards to collect 11122 Neopoints from you. Who knew there was such a thing as Marrow Tax?

Random events are supposed to be fun or so I thought until I got this one today :sad02:

Something has happened! relic_pntbrush.gif

Jacko the Phantom Painter gives you a Relic Paint Brush!!!

Why thank you, Jacko! C: