Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

For some reason Fyora surrounded me with a light and transported me to Faerieland (literally; I was in the middle of haggling for something! >_<). I thought she'd given me a quest or something (I know how Faeries normally give quests, but this is the Queen and she abducted me!) but when I checked out the Quest page, I had nothing

Thanks a lot, Fyora <_<

My birthday today...had the birthday sidebar of course. Been playing on an off ALL day...not a single event. I thought this thing was supposed to make REs more common? Blah.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure your posts add to the topic. This board is for REs. If you haven't received any, please don't post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Got a mootix today by a Random Even which I did not see at all until the petpetpet was in my inventory..but...

Something has happened!

Ohhh how cute. It seems Olivia has got a Mootix in its mouth. Have you been feeding it lately?

.....................and the bug won't jump on my Gelert's Gruslen, no matter how many times I keep refreshing!!! :grrr:

Wait...should I sell it instead? Naw, P3s are cool!

win_carnupepper_soup.gif

Something has happened!

Your Neopets stomach is rumbling.... I think they would like a

Carnapepper Soup! You better buy one for them :)

I got this while visiting the Discarded Magical Plushie.