Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Jhudora popped up out of nowhere and told me to do one of her quests about 5 minutes after I did one. Silly silly Jhudora. Lately, though, I have been finding quite a few petpet lab map pieces... :D

Something has happened!

df_hrmph.gif

The Darkest Faerie appears to be deep in thought and doesn't notice you. You'd better run before she finds you and... well, you don't want to know what will happen.

Something has happened!

You find a mystical codestone on the floor!

YAY :D

EDIT:

Something has happened!

A Slice of Neopets 7th Birthday Cake suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. Hope you like frosting!

Yay for dice a roo!

Illusen appears in a puff of smoke and says 'I had some spare Neopoints lying around, so I thought you may like to have them!'

(5000NP)

Peophey appears and gives you a Roo Island Crystal!

Something has happened!

The Ghost Lupe growls and suddenly all your Neopets are healed back to max hit points!

Thank you, Mr. Ghost Lupe!

EDIT: Something has happened!

The Darkest Faerie appears to be deep in thought and doesn't notice you. You'd better run before she finds you and... well, you don't want to know what will happen.

NQ II is good at giving REs.

You find a Rainbow Poogle Lolly on the floor!

The Ghost Lupe growls 'Dont go to the Mystery Island!!!'

True, NQII does give a lot of REs. I've gotten about eight of them since I started playing.

Something has happened!

The Darkest Faerie appears and decides to give one of your pets a disease. What did you ever do to her?! You'd better go check on your pets to see what happened.

Gotten this while playing NQ2. This must be the worst thing that has happened to me for now...

Something has happened!

You found a pile of scrap metal and some stones on the ground. What could they be for? Did some wayward Moltaran drop them accidentally? How odd...

I hadn't gotten this in forever, since I don't refresh in Moltara.