Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Something has happened!

You have received 50 Neopoints from what seems to be a very rich Slorg. That was nice of him. Anyway, thanks for visiting the Shop of Offers today! *triumphant music*

Yay~

Hm, woulda prefered the one where you get 100NP, but it's better than nothing..

Something has happened!

A slimy scamander slithers over this page and hisses at you!

I was on my side account looking at the NeoBoards when this happened... (that one can access them!)

Something has happened!

A Neopets 7th Birthday Goodie Bag suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. You should see what's inside!

o_O I've never gotton that before. Sholud I open it or sell it? What would I get if I opened it?

You have a new quest!!!

The Water Faerie wants you to get her 'Caring For Peophins'!!

Oooh, my first quest :)

Go to the Faerie Quest Help Topic if you need help with the quest.

Something has happened!

Congratulations, sarafina_wolf_7, you just found 100 Neopoints on the floor!

^_^

EDIT:

Something has happened!

Congratulations, sarafina_wolf_7, you just found 20 Neopoints on the floor!

Both of these happened when a was looking at a shop or gallery, Is TNT trying to help me?

I found 47 NP laying on the floor earlier. Yay!

And this isn't so much a random event, but it caught me totally offguard...Coltzan usually just ups my level or gives me something kinda cool but not spectacular...or does nothing...but tonight he gave me a two dubloon coin! Ah! :D

ETA: Just went back and found a piece of the Petpet Lab Map. Must be my lucky night :}

Guest riwu0730

Find a Mau codestone and a petpet lab ray :)

I have gotten an Aisha transmogrification potion today! That is worth over 200k!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie~) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post; use the edit button instead. ;)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

For some reason, I keep getting the "mysterious chanting" event a lot the past week or so...kinda creepy. Is it just me?

And it's not a random event, but it was definitely random to me...I spun the wheel of excitement and got the best thing I've ever gotten! An Orange Koi Morphing Potion! Yayyyy, most I've ever gotten was 500 NP. I'm pumped :)

Guest riwu0730

Picked up 100nps.

Better than nothing :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie~) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Post is less than 7 words. Smilies do not count. ;)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.