Faerie Quest Help

Eric

Hey friends,

This is one of my first faerie quests and my very first from the Battle Faerie. Any help finding this thing would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks

Courage, Neopian. Though it may be a difficult quest, you will find it worthwhile.

You are supposed to bring me: food_uni_carrotcake.gif

Uni Carrot Cake

I JUST GOT ANOTHER FFQ :woot: :woot: :woot:

Could someone please find me a Surprised JubJub Gnome on the SSW? My roommates been trying to find one on the regular SW but he cant for some reason :/

... hopefully it is on the SSW cause I cant find it on the TP XD

I JUST GOT ANOTHER FFQ :woot: :woot: :woot:

Could someone please find me a Surprised JubJub Gnome on the SSW? My roommates been trying to find one on the regular SW but he cant for some reason :/

... hopefully it is on the SSW cause I cant find it on the TP XD

I am so jealous! Here you go:

marruu 1 40,500 NP boiboy325 1 42,000 NP creeed_ 1 42,000 NP black_phoenix_88 1 44,000 NP

I am so jealous! Here you go:

marruu 1 40,500 NP boiboy325 1 42,000 NP creeed_ 1 42,000 NP black_phoenix_88 1 44,000 NP

Thanks so much!! :D

I still have one waiting...... and I cant remember the rule on FFQs :S Can I complete this one? D:

You are currently on a quest for a Fire Faerie.

fire-faerie-2-1.jpg

I wonder what would happen if I just used a little flame... whoops! You might want to come back later.

You are supposed to bring me: clo_gymsocks_fire.gif

Torn Fire Gym Socks

You are currently on a quest for a Fire Faerie.

fire-faerie-2-1.jpg

I wonder what would happen if I just used a little flame... whoops! You might want to come back later.

You are supposed to bring me: clo_gymsocks_fire.gif

Torn Fire Gym Socks

lakecat88 Torn Fire Gym Socks 1 1,600 NP

earlybird68 Torn Fire Gym Socks 2 1,850 NP reverie1 Torn Fire Gym Socks 1 2,430 NP

You are currently on a quest for a Light Faerie.

light-faerie-2-2.jpg

Welcome back! If you're having trouble finding my item, I'm sure there are some kind Neopians who can help.

You are supposed to bring me: redtradingcardback.gif

Flutter

You are currently on a quest for a Light Faerie.

light-faerie-2-2.jpg

Welcome back! If you're having trouble finding my item, I'm sure there are some kind Neopians who can help.

You are supposed to bring me: redtradingcardback.gif

Flutter

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=silvernightingale&buy_obj_info_id=478&buy_cost_neopoints=1900

Here you go. Enjoy your level up.

here's the Pink Flotsam Pull Toy if you havent found one already Kaana http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=carricksonchan27&buy_obj_info_id=46803&buy_cost_neopoints=500

@ I Love My Cats! great to be able to help Cats! ^^

one peppermint toothpaste coming right up! http://www.neopets.c...t_neopoints=995

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Links do not contribute to the word count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Haha sure can :) here you go one Miniature Sandbox. ://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=dolphingirl1984&buy_obj_info_id=48366&buy_cost_neopoints=690

EDIT: yikes sorry Trillium just saw your post >< here it is http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=wendylynn1532&buy_obj_info_id=41110&buy_cost_neopoints=642 enjoy your strength boost :)