Faerie Quest Help

Eric

If anyone can help, I need Denethrir.....thanks in advance

I sent you a link to a cheap one of Denethrir. Enjoy!

I don't see the link, can you post it?

You know what? I bought it for you and gave it to you instead. Hoping it was the correct account.

I knew I should have gotten on an hour early. I am a bit superstitious with luck - what if I missed a special faeire an hour ago? Man...maybe I'll NEVER get one of the more special faeries. No Fyora, Mira or Aethia. :( Or Earth, even though they're uber faeries too...... Anywhoot, the Fire Faerie is asking me for a Janitor bucket - while you search the Shop Wizard, I'll go see if I have it in my closet. Thanks in advance!

VUT VUT VUT VUT VUT VUT VUT VUT!? Great, the Faeires are aksing for more expensive items from me anymore!!!! :grrr:

Ok, now that I have yesterday's quest done, Queen Fyora decided to ask me for a plushie that seems impossible to find. Does anyone know where I can find a "Mika Plushie"?

It's not impossible to find, but it's pretty expensive though.

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=newly_made&buy_obj_info_id=55521&buy_cost_neopoints=90426

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=double_down_now&buy_obj_info_id=55521&buy_cost_neopoints=90998