Faerie Quest Help

Eric

You are currently on a quest for an Earth Faerie.
earth-faerie-1-2.jpg
It takes more than sun and rain to make a garden, you know. You do have to dig a little.

You are supposed to bring me: cloudspell.gif

Nanka Bottle

Could someone help me out please?

Sure. "You have given Nanka Bottle to User 'kaycee99999'. Click the button below to continue." Good Luck!

I need Red Pirate Socks for a Fire Faerie.  :)

And if anyone has Extra Thick Goggles, that'd be great. My active pet got Blurred Vision from apple bobbing, and I'm not seeing it at the pharmacy. Also, before that, she got attacked by a pterodactyl after spinning the Mediocre Wheel.  :S Not a good day for games, apparently.

Please help me with my Light Faerie Quest. I thought the Daily Quests were done, lol.

Brilliant light blinds you. As it fades, a Light Faerie says, "Thank goodness you're here! Please find me The Archmagus of Roo, kind Neopian."

pinktradingcardback.gif

Please help me with my Light Faerie Quest. I thought the Daily Quests were done, lol.

Brilliant light blinds you. As it fades, a Light Faerie says, "Thank goodness you're here! Please find me The Archmagus of Roo, kind Neopian."

pinktradingcardback.gif

Got ya girl. Check your inbox! 

If someone could send me in the direction of a Warf,

it would be much appreciated =]

It actually restocked in the shops a while back but of course I decided to haggle too much and it disappeared :mellow:

Just kidding; it popped up in the shop again!

Sooooooo I would super appreciate it if somebody could point me towards a Mega Pluburb Smoothie ! It's for the Battle Faerie, so she'd be unhappy if I can't help her :-)

Can't have the Battle Faerie unhappy with you. Nice blue color, BTW, to that smoothie. "You have given Mega Pluburb Smoothie to User 'zafara89'. Click the button below to continue." May you and your pet get something great! (Battle Faerie usually gives good stat boosts). Good luck!

Can't have the Battle Faerie unhappy with you. Nice blue color, BTW, to that smoothie. "You have given Mega Pluburb Smoothie to User 'zafara89'. Click the button below to continue." May you and your pet get something great! (Battle Faerie usually gives good stat boosts). Good luck!

Hey thanks again, Scoobert!

She gave me 3 hit points, 2 defense, and 3 strength, so I'm pretty happy!

That is a lovely blue, I'd say maybe somewhere between Eventide and Electric blue if I were thinking about paintbrushes.

Please help me on my Dark Faerie Quest, thanks!

Cabbage Doughnut Charm

toy_charm_cabdoughnut.gif

Can someone help me find a Fancy Black Belt?

Please and Thank you. 

But, but, I'm wearing one. If I give it to you, how will I keep my pants up? In all seriousness, prices on these seem to have gone up. "You have given Fancy Black Belt to User '3rl1b1rd'. Click the button below to continue." Good luck!

EDIT: Another with Ninja like skills. Got your back, Beth. Sent you one. Good luck!