Faerie Quest Help

Eric

Can someone please SW Mops Throughout the Ages for me?

First Water Faerie quest so far! My poor sister has had 4 Air Faerie quests XD

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=ms_pheo&buy_obj_info_id=46403&buy_cost_neopoints=1997

Need 1 angelpuss for grey faerie some reason the store was out of all 5 lol

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=wenchleeuh&buy_obj_info_id=7624&buy_cost_neopoints=495

There you go guys!! 

You are currently on a quest for a Water Faerie.
water-faerie-2-2.jpg
I see you haven't found my item yet. I had such hopes for you, too...

You are supposed to bring me: book_gelert_3.gif

The Gelert Diaries

Can someone help me please??

My (only) pet, Solei, a Gelert, said I should just get the book and send it, because, well, Gelerts are nice. So, "You have given The Gelert Diaries to User 'kaycee99999'. Click the button below to continue." Good luck!

Can anyone help me with my Soup Faerie Quest? Thanks!

Oh dear, you haven't found any yet? *gulp* That line outside the Soup Kitchen isn't getting any shorter, you know.

You are supposed to bring me: smo_yogurt_pea.gif
Mega Peagurt Smoothie

Thank you, Scoobert!

Can anybody help me to find a Rollay Scaleback

Many thanks in advance,

Sam

You have given Rollay Scaleback to User 'samlawton'. Click the button below to continue.

*sigh* I've been doing so well in finding stuff for the faerie quests !! And now I'm needing help on a Smoothie of all things!

Can anybody help me find a Mega Peagurt Smoothie ? Please and thank you!

You have given Mega Peagurt Smoothie to User 'zafara89'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Velvet Pimpernel to User 'songbirdsara'. Click the button below to continue.

Can anyone help me with my Soup Faerie Quest? Thanks!

Oh dear, you haven't found any yet? *gulp* That line outside the Soup Kitchen isn't getting any shorter, you know.

You are supposed to bring me: smo_yogurt_pea.gif

Mega Peagurt Smoothie

You have given Mega Peagurt Smoothie to User 'tk421beth'. Click the button below to continue.

Wow! I can remember when it would take no time for someone to answer these. 4 requests. I found it easier to send the items, as I usually search the SW several times, to get the lowest price I can find, and I usually provide 3 links, in case one or two sell out. Anyhow, check your Neomail and good luck all!

Another Soup Faerie Quest ! This time for a Mega Sweet Lemon Smoothie. I'd love if somebody can point me towards a shop with one in it ! :-)

Here you go, about 5,000 np:

fiery_sword 3 5,000 NP anthocerothophyta 2 5,095 NP kindling2 3

5,100 NP

It's the Soup Faerie. "I need your help, please! I'm nearly out of ingredients for making soup. Would you gather a Large Kalery Smoothie for me?"

Thanks for any help! ❤️

Here you go:

punk_hottie_666 3 4,000 NP hiilani123123 3 4,021 NP anthocerothophyta 2 4,220 NP

Can anyone help with my Soup Faerie Quest? Thank you!

It's the Soup Faerie. "I need your help, please! I'm nearly out of ingredients for making soup. Would you gather a Large Blueberry Tomato Blend Smoothie for me?"

smo_large_blueberrytomato.gif

Can anyone help with my Soup Faerie Quest? Thank you!

It's the Soup Faerie. "I need your help, please! I'm nearly out of ingredients for making soup. Would you gather a Large Blueberry Tomato Blend Smoothie for me?"

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=rebeccasotanni&buy_obj_info_id=988&buy_cost_neopoints=1200