nousha

Anybody else having problems with the Deathball Wrath? The other wraths are dropping items just fine for me but from this one I can't get a single Wraith Fur or Claw and I've tried so many times on different difficulties. I was thinking maybe I managed to cap them somehow, despite not battling at all today, but as soon as I switch to the other Wraths I get Ectoplasms and Fangs without problems :(

I know there's a cap. But this happened from the moment I started my first battle for today. I didn't get a single Claw or Fur today, at all. Actually, the strange thing is that after one or two Ectoplasms they stopped dropping too. Only the Fangs worked fine. And I'm sure I wasn't battling for Claws or Furs before today :(

I believe it's 35, not 33, but most probably that's the thing, I dind't notice it wasn't daily cap. Well, I hope the reward for donating extra potions to the Jetsam in the infirmary won't be something very nice, I'm definitely not going to buy ectoplasms :)

I couldn't get the ectoplasm today. Which was the only thing I needed (of course). I went to check and fight the other wraiths, but they did give me the claw, fur and the fang just fine. So I hope I made the day of whoever shop owner I got some ectoplasms from because I wanna support the Jetsam. But if it's a glitch, I hope they'll fix it soon. Just like the bug that keeps me from using the pound to transfer my Jetsam to my main account (that has five pets).

I feel as though I am having the same issue with the fur and claw, too, but I can't confirm because I don't know how many I may have already used for the plot. I have 16 of one and 18 of the other but I find it quite unlikely that I'd have used 19 furs considering all I've done is use the potions required to advance the plot. I am having no problem getting fangs to drop either. I've been seriously wondering if something is amiss with those, too. 

I do have the same problem with all of them and my max limit of collecting items per day has reduced to maybe 10items per day, despite I battle them for about 25times per day now,  rather than the 100drops I used to get in November for constant battling the same enemy.