Game Master Challenge leaves us with Weapons!

Aquamentis12

Game Master Challenge may be over, but the battle is just getting started!

wea_y18gmc_wea_hissi_knife.gifwea_y18gmc_para_dynamite.gifwea_y18gmc_desert_axewea.gif

Hissi Dagger, Parachute Dynamite and Desert Axe Weapon. Cool looking weapons, but  are they as sharp as their graphics? Only the Dome will tell for sure.

As always, if you have any additional information for our Battlepedia entries, please let us know!

Is the Parachute of Dynamite a One Use Battle Dome Item? If someone is brave enough to use theirs, please post your results with it. I'm exploding with curiosity. :laughingsmiley:

I fought Evil Sloth Clone with all the weapons. I can confirm Parachute Dynamite is multiple use as I used it four times. Here is what the Combat Log said for that and the other weapons: 1) "You release Parachute Dynamite on Evil Sloth Clone, blowing them to smithereens." 2) "You swing your Desert Axe at Evil Sloth Clone, and feel strangely satisfied as you see the panic in their eyes." 3) "You stab Evil Sloth Clone with your Hissi Knife!" 4) "You defend yourself against Evil Sloth Clone's physical attack by using your Hissi Knife!"

The damage and defense was same as listed in TDN Battlepedia - Parachute Dynamite dealt 6 Fire damage. Desert Axe dealt 2 Physical, 2 Fire, 2 Earth and 2 Light damage. Hissi Knife dealt 2 Air, 2 Fire and 2 Earth damage, then defended 2 Physical.

In my opinion, all deal a relatively decent amount of damage. Hissi Knife is the only weapon of the three that also defends, however I think it is not very effective as it only defends 2 damage.

That's all the info I have at this point.