neopets.com is too slow

comeonman

neopets.com is too slow
how can i fix this problem 

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
If you find any issues, errors, or glitches on Neopets, please post them in our Official Neopets down/having issues board.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

I agree. I was about to ask if anyone else is having the pages load slowly. A mod will probably lock this thread and refer to the following place for this:

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/42826-official-neopets-downhaving-issues-board/page-87

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not backseat moderate. You may report a post at it's bottom left and a moderator will take care of the problem.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It's really slow on my computer as well. I haven't gotten a fraction of my dailies done.

Gah! Thank goodness, it's not just me. I was about to flip. I've reset my router SO MANY times in the last few days, thinking it was my internet, but then my speed test checked out. Hopefully they fix this soon..... >_>