So I know the rank level calculators have been all messed up this year due to TNT changing the scoring (which I also know is lowered).

I know there's a minimum of points that you have to have to go toward helping your team, however every where I read I'm seeing you can still get games plays to rank up, is this not true? 

I had played a Slushie Slinger game to test this and got 2 points and sent the score. It sure enough counted toward my # of games played, however when I went to my rank, my number of games needed to play still hadn't gone down. Can you not rank up without getting pass the minimum score for each game?

Indeed you cannot. you must meet the minimum required score for each game, which is as followed:

Yooyuball: Finish the match.

Slushie Slinger: 270 Points

Make Some Noise: 3,000 Points

Shootout Showdown: 35 Points

As for how the ranking works, I believe it is this:

Yoouball: Every match is a rank point.

Slushie Slinger: Every 2 matches is a rank point.

Make Some Noise: Every 12 matches is a rank point.

Shootout Showdown: Every 12 matches is a rank point.

You need 834 rank points to get from starting out to All-Star.

Yeah I knew about the rank point systems and the minimum, I just didn't know you need the minimum to rank up, I thought it was just to help your team. It doen't make sense that they would even count a play if you didn't meant the point you needed to rank up.... It makes it all confusing now, because I didn't know that and I have several games that didn't meet the requirement, so now I don't know how to keep track of my ranks! haha

On the "main" AC page, on Neopets, (http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/), if you click on "Rank", to the left of your rank shield, it will let you know how many of each of the 4 AC games you'd have to play, to get to the next rank. I'm guessing it will still be accurate, and would show how many of each game you'd need to play, to get to the next rank. Meaning, if you didn't meet the minimum score, then that game wouldn't count, and your overall game counter wouldn't increase the game number (you just played) by 1 and the game count to the next rank .wouldn't change. (If that makes sense).

On the "main" AC page, on Neopets, (http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/), if you click on "Rank", to the left of your rank shield, it will let you know how many of each of the 4 AC games you'd have to play, to get to the next rank. I'm guessing it will still be accurate, and would show how many of each game you'd need to play, to get to the next rank. Meaning, if you didn't meet the minimum score, then that game wouldn't count, and your overall game counter wouldn't increase the game number (you just played) by 1 and the game count to the next rank .wouldn't change. (If that makes sense).

Yeah that's where I noticed it first. I'm talking about the game counter on the side of the games when you're playing.

I also thought SOSD was a minimum of 35 points, mine isn't counting at 35....