Looking for opinions

I've always like green coloring on quiggles. I think it suits them. The green colors, for all non-quiggle owners, are the simple green, disco, glowing, snot, and speckled. There are also other colors, but I'm not a big fan of most clothes on quiggles. Snot and speckled were quick throwaways. I'm don't really like snot in general and only think the speckled looks okay on some neopets. I wanted to paint my neopets something a bit different, so took the general green out. And between Glowing and Disco, I liked Disco more.

This was the outcome: http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Caliquas

Think he looks alright :)?

I've always like green coloring on quiggles. I think it suits them. The green colors, for all non-quiggle owners, are the simple green, disco, glowing, snot, and speckled. There are also other colors, but I'm not a big fan of most clothes on quiggles. Snot and speckled were quick throwaways. I'm don't really like snot in general and only think the speckled looks okay on some neopets. I wanted to paint my neopets something a bit different, so took the general green out. And between Glowing and Disco, I liked Disco more.

This was the outcome: http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Caliquas

Think he looks alright :)?

I think he looks adorable.  He looks like a frog prince.  lol.  I like him a lot.  But at the end of the day it doesn't matter what anyone else likes, only what you like.

I think he's super cute! I don't get why they call that color disco, though. It's more "hippie" to me than disco. Am I crazy?

• 4 weeks later...