Birthday Date - Old Account

nubinho

Hello guys,

First of all, sorry for my bad english. 

Here is my situation: 

I have a very old account i used to play as a child, a long time ago. But these days i tried to log in to get back in touch... Then, behold me, i face that "birthday date" requirement. And the problem is: When i created my account, the system didn't have this requirement, just have to choose in which "age group" i was. And i choosed the "13 years group". 

I'm having a problem with my old e-mail too, apparently it's gone... So i can't try to see if have some age informations there. 

My neopets page is: josepreguica

Unfortunately we can't really do anything for you here besides provide advice. What I suggest (and many others will) is create a side account to use as a temporary main account until you get access to this account. Now with that side account you can go ahead and play like normal, but most importantly you can submit a ticket to TNT so they can help unlock your account for you. You'll need to provide as much information about the account as you can to prove that it is yours. Good luck! :)

Are you certain you didn't have to submit a birth date? I started a few years before you and my birthday is on my account, though I suppose I may have entered it at a later time... 

Anyways, the good news is that I can tell your account IS still active, so if you submit a ticket you may be able to get a response, though if you've lost the e-mail address you used, there may not be much that can be done :( 

I had a similar issue where I couldn't get into my old main account (geekalicious) and some of my sides because of a birthday issue.  I was able to get into only one of my side accounts (kittenlovesbear), and I sent in a ticket explaining that I obviously dont remember the birthdate associated with the account, and that I probably lied in order to get into the forums and I was sorry about that.  I also included as much info as I could, such as my PIN, passwords that I was using at that time in my life, email addresses I had at the time, things I remembered saving in my SDB, the amount of NP I thought I might have in my account, NeoFriends I should have had on my list (luckily most of my NFs were my IRL friends and we had all our side accounts and main accounts on our friends lists), etc... It took like a year for them to respond, but they changed the Birthday to my real birthday and gave me access and told me to make sure I updated my email address :)  But of course by this point, I'd spent a year making my old side my main, and I'd achieved millions, millions in stocks, and the lab ray on kittenlovesbear, so now this stays my main account lol.

TLDR;

Make another account or use a side account, send in a ticket, and go on with your life.  It takes TNT forever to respond, if they even will at all.

As far as I can remember, you needed to fill in a bday from the very start neopets was live, with that you fell into the group of above or below 13. Above 13 had some more access to stuff. (neoboards, etc)

There is a form for "bday/account access" problems. You could fill in that one from a side, like mentioned above.

You really need a lot of patience and information about the account.

You could also try (in the meantime) to fill in dates you might have used. And if you had a neofriend you're still in contact with, they might see your age in the friendlist.

Your english is great! I had an account where I forgot the password, then I remembered it, only to have my account hacked by a program that steals gallery items and changes the password, so I am in a similar situation. I already created another account the first time I couldn't get on, so now I have a new main, but I still hope to someday regain access to my old account. If other options don't work, or aren't practical, I agree with what others have said about creating a side. As mentioned, not only can you create a ticket, but you can use your new account as a main and move back to your old account if you get it back.

• Duma locked this topic