Battledome Avatars

If you are asking about the "Battledome" avatars listed here, on TDN, at http://thedailyneopets.com/neoavatars/solutions/11/, most are still awarded. The only ones that may not are:

Battledome Veteran

Heermeedjet

Meerouladen

Punchbag

For Battledome Veteran, you would have to have a pet that battled in the old Battledome. If you meet the criteria, I believe it is still awarded, but it may not be likely to get it with a new account and a newly created pet. Also, per TDN, "For the pet, it is a possible requirement that the pet cannot have been used to achieve the avatar on another account." For Heermeedjet and Meerouladen, both are currently unavailable. Neither have been awarded since the new Battledome, as Defenders of Neopia (DoN) stopped working, or rather, hasn't worked, since the new Battledome. Of those, you could only have one, not both. Neither TNT nor CQ (Country Queen, Neopian Times Editor) have said when or if DoN will come back. (One can still hope!) Finally, Punchbag is awarded when your active pet looses to Punchbag Sid in a battle. However, Punchbag Sid hasn't been seen since the new Battledome, either (If I remember correctly. I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong). But, maybe, just maybe (keeping fingers crossed, but not holding my breath) he may make an appearance this year. Per Neopian Times, Issue 710, Editorial Question 4:

"Is there any chance that Punchbag Sid can put in an appearance? TNT, the old team, used to have him show up every year or so. Would be nice to be able to get that rare avatar on this account... Sends the Neopian staff bags of popcorn... to eat or to string for Christmas decorations ~ platdragon

Yay! *starts to string along popcorn for decoration, gets bored and eats the popcorn instead* Hmm, we haven't been in touch with old Sid in a long time. He's not too good at returning phone calls, ya see, with the being a punchbag and all. Maybe the new year will inspire him to come out of hiding."

That was from this past December. Hope this answers your question.

Thanks that helps all I need is
Heermeedjet
Meerouladen
Punchbag
and Space Faerie

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Songbirdsara if you have any questions regarding this action.