Question about Transferring Fortune Cookies

jade4

So I have this side account I want to self-freeze, but it's got a little neocash on it.

Would it be okay if I bought a fortune cookie with the neocash on my side account and transferred it over to my main? 

I'm worried that TNT would view it in the same way as transferring NP from sides to a main account. 

Thanks!

Another thing worth mentioning here is that from your main you cannot put a gift box inside a gift box, so you'll need to have one on your side account either from a GBC or an event that awarded the specialty gift boxes. For more information on how to transfer items, please take a look at our NC Trading Guide. :)

You can get gift boxes from the Trudy's surprise daily, but I think that it's considered one of those things that you can only do on your main because it gives you NP.  You can purchase the gift box, with NC.  If gift boxes could be gifted inside gift boxes, I'd help you out because I have tons from Trudy's surprise now.

You can get gift boxes from the Trudy's surprise daily, but I think that it's considered one of those things that you can only do on your main because it gives you NP.  You can purchase the gift box, with NC.  If gift boxes could be gifted inside gift boxes, I'd help you out because I have tons from Trudy's surprise now.

You are correct, Trudy's Surprise can only be done on your main account. However you cannot purchase just a plain gift box, a Gift Box Mystery Capsule would have to be purchased on the main account, set to the side and the cookie put into the box and sent over to the main.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.