2015 TDN Christmas Wishlist Gifting Post

hrtbrk

You could always send them stamps, weather or not they collect them (Which it looks like they only have 16) they don't have a lot and you could send them some to help toward the an avatar or something. It looks like they collect Avatars :D

dimples1 has a Negg gallery, so I went in that direction.  Still thinking on my witchy friend, but stamps is a good idea.

EDIT: Also, does anyone know who dimples1 is on TDN? 

She used to be a member of our Customization Team, but decided to leave TDN and had her account closed. So unless she's returned under a different name, I don't think she's a member of our forums anymore. She could be gifting to people she knew from when she was a member here. :)

Thanks everyone for the gifts. I will be going through and gifting one random person their wish. All I want if anyone wants to gift me is Shiny Obsidian or whatever cheap morphing potions you don't want. :)

Edit note: I am extremely over-filled on items right now, so if you want to gift something, neomail me (username on my account stuff) and once I am not full, I will tell you to send it over. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Edit 2: I gifted you MusicalShoyru. Have a Merry Christmas!