Hi, I'm back

Marae19

Hi, I don't know you, but then I'm not that social on here, though I do like to post a fair amount. Anyway, welcome back! Yes, I think December and the time of the Altador Cup are the best times to return to Neopets :yes:

Hi, I don't know you, but then I'm not that social on here, though I do like to post a fair amount. Anyway, welcome back! Yes, I think December and the time of the Altador Cup are the best times to return to Neopets :yes:

Yes, agreed. This isn't the first time I've returned to NP in the first week of december :P

Nice to meet you c:

Hi Marae! I knew you a couple months ago. I too turned back to Neo just recently. I did catch the GMC too which I'm really happy about. At least you can join the jolly advent calendar this year! :D

Ooh, I'm jealous! I haven't done the GMC in years, I always just miss it :( 

But yeah, advent calender is fun, too :D

Hi, welcome back! I'd not competed in GMC before, but this year's was teeth-gnashingly hard (for me at least) so I wouldn't beat yourself up too much about missing it. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Hi, welcome back! I'd not competed in GMC before, but this year's was teeth-gnashingly hard (for me at least) so I wouldn't beat yourself up too much about missing it. :shiftyeyes_anim:

I have competed, but years ago. I'm not even sure if that was this account, or my old one from when I was like ten (I lost my birthday from that account, I still know the password, and it irks me to this day)

Nice to meet you and welcome back! Happy you can be with us for the advent calendar. :)

Thank you! Yeah, I'm happy too, I'm all for free books (also in real life ;) )