Kickstarting my comic!

Songbirdsara

Hola TDN folks! I work on a comic called Spinnerette alongside my husband. We're currently working on our 5th book and it's live on Kickstarter right now if you'd like to take a peek! 

You can find the free webcomic at www.spinnyverse.com ! There's about 5 years worth of archive, so it's a good binge read!

If you'd like to check out the Kickstarter, it's here! 

Thanks for taking a look! 

Edit: Oooops! Fixed the busted link!

Hola TDN folks! I work on a comic called Spinnerette alongside my husband. We're currently working on our 5th book and it's live on Kickstarter right now if you'd like to take a peek! 

You can find the free webcomic at www.spinnyverse.com ! There's about 5 years worth of archive, so it's a good binge read!

If you'd like to check out the Kickstarter, it's here!

Thanks for taking a look! 

LOL I love that in the first two comics you debunk the Peter Parker connection. <3

I like the art, and the concept is amusing. I look forward to giving it a binge! I'll share your KS to my comic-reading friends!

This art is incredible! I was browsing spinnyverse.com, and am very impressed. I don't read many comics but I just wanted to express how much I admire your work! I know it's a tough business as I have friends trying to make it in the comic world. Good luck to you!! :) 

Looks cool! You messed up the kickstarter link though, just so you know! You posted the url twice (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/spinnerette/spinnerette-crisis-in-a-bunch-of-ohioshttps://www.kickstarter.com/projects/spinnerette/spinnerette-crisis-in-a-bunch-of-ohios) - you can easily fix that! 

Awesome drawings skills! I wish I could draw :P