Happy Eyrie Day!

hrtbrk

Wow! I don't know what to say... That dimensional is glowing way too much for me. The transparent looks nicer, but I am not really sure about the details.

Guest VioletFlare

Dimensional is a real eyesore for me, and I don't really know what to make of Transparent's skull... and they should've added more bones to the wings, because I don't think that's anatomically correct... (Then again, the wings seem a bit too small for them to do that anyway.)

Dimensional is a real eyesore for me, and I don't really know what to make of Transparent's skull... and they should've added more bones to the wings, because I don't think that's anatomically correct... (Then again, the wings seem a bit too small for them to do that anyway.)

First, I want to agree that the Dimensional is painful to look at. I don't like it because it looks like a smudged up version of the Electric eyrie!

2.png

On the Transparent and his wings: the bones for the wings are correct, when we base them off of regular bird wings. Think about the last time you ate chicken wings: the arm bones are all dolded up, but are a single linear collection. The "fingers" you might except to hold feathers are actually gathered up at the very end. In a bat they splay down to support the webbing, and that might be what you're thinking of. I want to like the Transparent because of how well they did on the skull, but the Halloween one has a skull too so it doesn't seem too much different. I'm always upset the transparent ones don't have eyeballs though. -.-

Wing_morphology.img_assist_custom.jpg

I feel like there should be ear bones for the transparent Eyrie.. Though I like the dimensional, I agree it is a little bright for my eyes.

Ear bones would be neat but they're mostly cartilage. I wish they'd made the ruff a bit.. I dunno, transparent. It's the only thing about the Eyrie that annoys me... she can't wear jewelry or anything because it sits under the ruff, and some clothes just make it disappear. -.- With a transparent ruff we could see the heart like on all the other pets!

Ear bones would be neat but they're mostly cartilage. I wish they'd made the ruff a bit.. I dunno, transparent. It's the only thing about the Eyrie that annoys me... she can't wear jewelry or anything because it sits under the ruff, and some clothes just make it disappear. -.- With a transparent ruff we could see the heart like on all the other pets!

I meant if they put ear bones where the thick part of the ear is, like where the ear connects to the head. I wish the ruff was transparent too, I agree that it blocks the other organs. I have a xweetok, which also has a neck ruff, so I know the struggles of customizing with the neck ruff blocking clothes.