Qasalan Expellibox questions!

jellysundae

A week or so ago I started adding this to my dailies, I thought I'd give it a go because I got this scarab item in a random event and wanted to see if it worked.

My scarab coi_striblu_scarabs.gifStriped Blue Collectable Scarab

But for the last two days it's told me it's a counterfeit scarab and tells me to get lost. I'm so confused >< Can anyone shed any light? Also I'd assumed the beetle would disappear after I used it once but it didn't, so that confused me too. Basically I really just don't know how this game works :*

The "scarab" the Expellibox is referring to is actually just the little blue and gold scarab that drops when you click start - you don't need to have anything special to play and you can play once every 8 hours.    Your scarab you got from the RE can be added to your stamp album on the scarabs page or you can sell it as many people collect stamps  ^_^

Right! Cool, so the message about it being counterfeit is just one of the possible responses?

Exactly! When you land on one of the "x" spaces you get a random message basically saying you got nothing.  You can also win NP, NC, get diseases, or win random items depending on the icon you land on.

Ah don't worry, it confused me at first too!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Songbirdsara if you have any questions regarding this action.