Having trouble reading a book

ravendragonwing

I know the trick to get my pet to read a boring book is to change the language; however, the name of the book is not being changed to the language I choose, it stays in English. All the other words are in German or Spanish.....

I have cleared by cache.....

Also, if I change the lanuage in the NC Mall, the lanuage does not stay changed any where wlse on the site and if I change the language any where else on the site, it remains in English on the NC Mall site....weirdness..

Thoughts?

Try changing you language in both areas, NC Mall and your inventory, then change it back in the same areas. :)

Usually if clearing cache doesn't work, I switch to a different browser. I typically use Chrome but I sometimes have to switch to Firefox for it to properly change the language.

Using Firefox currently. Will try Chrome and report back.

Okay, same thing in Chrome. Book name remains in English no matter which language I choose. I did changed the language on both the NC Mall site and the regular site.
Sadness.....

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Some items aren't yet translated in other languages. I've had this problem before, unfortunately. You might just have to put it away and wait a while and try again :( I have been trying to feed my pet Wasabi for the longest time, and no matter what language I try, it just never translates. This isn't a bug - it's just a matter of untranslated content.