Anthro Word 1.2

Guest Levy

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Immortal

As soon as Dan took the blindfold off of Ayde, and his eyes met hers, he vanished. It wasn't like the black fox and red fox the day before. This vanishing act was a more 'turn to dust' whereas the red and black foxes just instantly ceased to exist.

No one remembered who Dan Shoemaker was from that moment on. He was never to be seen again, but lives on almost completing the whole of what will come soon enough.

Guest The Immortal

((It means Dan is gone, and no one will notice he is gone. No one will remember he ever existed. But two people will...))

Behind a building the red fox Ayde was talking to earlier was talking to the Black Dragon.

"Well Lyed, thanks for that. The pieces of the puzzle are slowly falling into place. Ready to go back home?" she said to the Black Dragon, who was listening like a person listens to a mentor.

"I'm ready but there is one task unfinished,Lyed has to meet his brothers and sisters" The dragon said to the red fox.

Lyed landed next to Ayde "Are you okay?"

Guest The Immortal

"That will come in time. Everything is as it should be." the red fox said, then snapped her fingers and the black dragon disappeared, "Time to just let things flow as they were meant to be."

Then the red fox became invisible once again.

"I... guess." she replied dazed, "What were we doing just now?"

Guest The Immortal

"Huh, oh yeah. Lyed, you were leaving to look for you brother and sister." Levy said.

"And carrying me along with you I might add." Ayde said with apathy.

"What" Lyed said then started to think "Oh yea the claw sorry about that." Lyed stated to walk off then turned around "Anyone want to come with we might find that red fox of your Levy."

Suddenly there was a huge explosion in a general store just a few blocks south. Levy ran in the direction of the blast.

((I will be gone for the week so don't try to advance the plot too far without me.))

Levy stopped just a few feet from the two men, who were both black wolfs. One, with a missing left ear, shot Levy. Levy hit the ground hard, then the wolf shot him four more times. Then turned toward Ayde and Stella. Levy lay motionless on the ground in a pool of his own blood.

"YOU BASTARD!" Ayde shouted.

The other wolf simply smiled and fired one shot at Ayde, but it was stopped in mid-air. It dropped. Then the wolf went flying like he was hit by 100 cars at once. Plowing through one building at a time before he was out of sight inside one of them.

Levy stood up! His fur was a pitch black, and the hair on the top of his head had grown down to his neck in a wavy blackish gray color, slowly getting blacker.

The Wolf missing his ear fired his gun at Levy, but the gun faded to sand before he could pull the trigger.

Then the ground began to pull the wolf down. Grappling at his feet until the ground caved in completely, revealing the subway tracks with a train coming, and the wolf in the hole about to fall.

Levy stood over him.

"Please," the wolf was begging for his life, "I'm sorry, have mercy!!"

"Sorry," Levy responded, "All outta mercy."

He shoved his fists down and the asphalt the wolf was clinging to gave way. And the wolf was hit by the train speeding to him as he fell. Levy thrusted his foot down and the asphalt recovered the hole and Levy looked at Ayde.

"Levy, what happened, are you okay?" she asked, running to him.

"I- I have never felt better in my entire life." he replied with a grin on his blackened, fur covered, face.

Lyed watched from an alley he was horrified,he emerged from the alley part of his body was a black another part white.Then he said "I've got bad news,it's my birtday and i have no idea why my color changed" he said shaking "Oh and levy's new look creeps me out".

Levy looked pass Lyed a bit and found the answer.

"Oggghhhh, sick dude." Levy recoiled a bit.

Lyed's old skin was lying behind him, he shed his skin.

"Well this is just great" Lyed said "I've got to get home no one touch me" he said as he started to walk off. I wonder how i shed my skin but my clothes never came off, weird he thought.

Levy waited until Lyed was out of sight.

"See ya Lyed. " he said to himself, then the skin laying in the ally disappeared.

"What just happened?" Ayde asked.

Levy ignored her question and noticed Stella clutching her arm, "What happened?"

((I will be gone for another week, but I will try to come back sooner than before.))