Kacheek seek avatar

010_pipsy_010

I think I got it in a couple of days. I used each of my 4 pets until they were bored of the game and I played each area with them. Try playing with all your pets and see if that makes a difference. None of mine were Kacheek's so I'm sure t hat doesn't make a difference for the avatar. :)

I played with all my pets until they were bored too, but I played the same area all the time. Took me about a week to get the avatar.

One of my pets was a Kacheek back then so I don't think it makes a difference. I can't remember if I got the avatar with my Kacheek or with one of the other pets though.

I don't have a kacheek and I got the avatar. I went through each area, one after the other after the other after the other. If you get all of them and your pet isn't bored, then you can revisit the same ones. It is one of the avies that takes a while, but you have to play every day. Good luck. My son does have a kacheek and got it before me, he did get it with his kacheek, but like I said, I did not have one and got it about a week after he did.

Thanks for the advice. I finally got the avatar and my pet wasn't even bored!

2.png
Oh... you found me :( Never mind. Can we play again?

You win 23 Neopoints!!!
(you will have to refresh the main page to see your winnings!)

Something Has Happened! islandkacheek.gif You are now eligible to use 'Must... Keep... Smiling...' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

(click here to close window and play again)

very strange... :)