Top Story: First Major Neopets Layout Change since 1999 launch - 'Neopets 2.0'

Ian

TBC, the birthday lookup has never had ads.

Zac, every person who is hasing to fix a guild layout, a lookup or a pet lookup agrees with you. I didn't have anything on mine and I agree with you. o.o

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there. How is everyone doing?

While I don't mind the new layout, there are few things that has left me sratching my head. I use FireFox, in case you are wondering...

1. The card game Sakhmet Solitaire has the top cards all bunched up together.

2. In Pyramids, only the deck and facing card are shown, the rest of the pyramid is not shown, but only a single card.

3. When clicking on my pet's name, I get a page saying that my Neopet's name has been deemed inappropriate. All my pets' name begin with "neodark" + what their species is. I don't get it? Perhaps someone can explain it to me?

Hi there. How is everyone doing?

While I don't mind the new layout, there are few things that has left me sratching my head. I use FireFox, in case you are wondering...

1. The card game Sakhmet Solitaire has the top cards all bunched up together.

2. In Pyramids, only the deck and facing card are shown, the rest of the pyramid is not shown, but only a single card.

3. When clicking on my pet's name, I get a page saying that my Neopet's name has been deemed inappropriate. All my pets' name begin with "neodark" + what their species is. I don't get it? Perhaps someone can explain it to me?

Yeah, I've actually noticed lots of differences between they way the site looks in IE and in FF... the site's not exactly FF-friendly at the moment, lots of stuff is a bit distorted. I'm sure they'll fix it eventually though.