Top Story: First Major Neopets Layout Change since 1999 launch - 'Neopets 2.0'

Ian

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Premium users are getting ads now, and they aren't happy. I submitted a bug report. I'm not to mad about it, but it should be towards the top of their list to get this fixed, since we pay and all. Anyway :P I will give them a couple of days to get everything worked out before I start to get angry!

Looks great thought, I'm learning my way around.

Whoa! I've been a member of Neopets since 2000 (I feel so old...) and wow! This is quite a shocking change for me. It reminds me a lot of other sites I go to, but it's weird to look at that after having the sidebar layout for nearly seven years and think - that's Neopets. I'm so accustomed to the other one after all this time so this one is going to take some getting used to.

I think I like the new layout better though.

On regards to the stretching of pages, I think it all depends on your screen size, because everything fits pretty nice on my screen. It actually looks pretty cool. I see what you are saying though, people with smaller screens will have to put up with the pain of scrolling right and left all the time. *nods*

On regards to the stretching of pages, I think it all depends on your screen size, because everything fits pretty nice on my screen. It actually looks pretty cool. I see what you are saying though, people with smaller screens will have to put up with the pain of scrolling right and left all the time. *nods*

What exactly about screens? The size of a computer monitor? Mine is fairly big, so I'm not sure.

What exactly about screens? The size of a computer monitor? Mine is fairly big, so I'm not sure.

Yes the size of the monitor. Do you have to scroll right and left? How big is your screen, I think mine is 17 inches wide.

Mine must be around your size. Maybe a few inches less.

A few inches does a lot actually, so that is probably the reason, but I only use like 15.5 of my monitor for browsing the internet thanks to my Google desktop, which is awesome by the way. ;) So, you never answered my question, do you have to scroll right and left?

A few inches does a lot actually, so that is probably the reason, but I only use like 15.5 of my monitor for browsing the internet thanks to my Google desktop, which is awesome by the way. ;) So, you never answered my question, do you have to scroll right and left?

As stated in an above post of mine, yes. Right and left all the time. @_@

As stated in an above post of mine, yes. Right and left all the time. @_@

Oops, I didn't realize that was you metroid. I read through everything then replied and forgot to posted that. :P Sorry.

Heheh.... I didn't have special coding on my lookup actually no coding at all. :P Justkidding. That stinks for everyone that did.

I'll tell ya the ruined EVERYTHING! *Mobs TNT*

Neopets is a free service and they spent their own time on this new layout for US. At least be greateful a little... Sure, they did some stuff I dislike, but it's not THAT bad...

Guilds are messed up in Firefox ;)

Neopets is a free service and they spent their own time on this new layout for US. At least be greateful a little

VERRRYYY good point.