What's the Wheel of Slime?

EmeraldDestiny2015

I saw on the wheels board that there was a wheel called the wheel of slime... :questionmark:

Where is it located and how many times a day can I spin it? :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact .Brianna. if you have any questions regarding this action.

It was a Nickelodeon wheel, with characters on the wheel like SpongeBob, Patrick, Cosmo, Wanda, etc...you spun the wheel (like the other wheels) and win NeoPoints. It was a spin once-a-day wheel.

3.jpg

This wheel no longer exists anymore. I was very sad to see it go :sad02:

It was free. Nickelodeon is known for thier "slime", hence the name. It "disappeared" right before or during the transition from Nickelodeon to JumpStart. tk421beth, I miss that wheel, too. Always good for free NP, and, yes, it was a free spin. That is an earlier picture of the wheel. Later, if I remember correctly, Jimmy Neutron was no longer on it and "The Penguins of Madagascar" were in the 2000 NP spot. Ah, the good, ol' days...

Ah yes, a blast from the past. :party: And I believe it was the only wheel with no risk or bad results, just NP. I wish they had copied it with new names. I can also remember some other promo games that I miss. One was a juice sponsored water balloon toss, quite fun. :thumbsup:

Yeah, tk421beth and Scoobert_Doo are right. Wheel of slime was a Nickelodeon sponsored wheel on neopets that was free to spin, though tk421beth was wrong in that it was a wheel that you could spin once every 8 hours. After neopets announced that they were transferring from nick to jumpstart they took it down because they weren't part of nick anymore. I miss that game too, made a good amount of nps on it. :(

Yes, you could spin once every 8 hrs, if you remembered to do so. The only problem, if I tried to spin it more than every 12 hrs, it would tell me that I already spun for today, come back tomorrow. But yes, it was one of the few with no negatives. It was free and you simply won NPs. It seems that jumpstart removed everything that gave NPs. Just like the dailies, when jumpstart first took over, 50 dubloon coins were a dime a dozen between anchor management and coltzan's shrine. Now, I usually get nothing from the shrine, junk from anchor management and can't get anything from the forgotten shore to save my life. I used to get something from the shore EVERY DAY!!! Seriously! It was few and far between that I got nothing from forgotten shore. Now it is rare that I get 2,000 NPs and once in a great while I get something more.