Experiment Time!!

tylerta98

I had the impulse to collect data on quests to determine probability of fountain dip outcomes. But its been a long long time since I took statistics and with the gray faerie giving out occasional dips to my brain started to hurt and i gave up before i started. Could you help me with this?

im not quite sure what your aim is. im kinda confused. are you testing the probability of fountain dips out of all fairy quests?

I could help I guess but first i need a fairy quest!

I got 100nps today. ^_^

Also just wondering if you want us to keep posting it here everyday?

yup the more the merrier!

I got 100 np today as well as yesterday.

This is an interesting thread because I have always sort of wondered why it gives out two different amounts.

guess this thread IS somewhat helpful

btw thanks everybody for posting your outcomes. i will conclude as soon as i get sufficient results.

thatll be a while tho. So keep em coming ;)

After TDBMGPOP, this Slorg is my next favorite guy! Always good stuff from those two!

Something has happened! hall_petpet1.gif You have received 100 Neopoints from what seems to be a very rich Slorg. That was nice of him. Anyway, thanks for visiting the Shop of Offers today! *triumphant music*

Day Two for the Shop of Offers: Apr. 16

You have received 50 Neopoints from what seems to be a very rich Slorg. That was nice of him. Anyway, thanks for visiting the Shop of Offers today! *triumphant music*

"You have received 50 Neopoints from what seems to be a very rich Slorg. That was nice of him. Anyway, thanks for visiting the Shop of Offers today! *triumphant music*"

Here's hoping you get enough results for a decent aproximation of how often the slorg gives out the different amounts.

You have received 50 Neopoints from what seems to be a very rich Slorg. That was nice of him. Anyway, thanks for visiting the Shop of Offers today! *triumphant music*

I got 100np from the slorg today. This is the first time in weeks that I've gotten this much!