Quiguki April Fools Avatar?

cottontailcat

You have to refresh the News page on April 4th :)

AUGH THANK YOU I WAS SO SCARED! I know TDN's avvie solution page used to say that, but it was updated in the last week or so to say April 1/2 so I panicked. Thank you!!

Glad I didn't miss another seasonal, it's my first year on neo and I got all the seasonals so far EXCEPT Gadsgadsbogen. I worked a ten hour shift from 4 am onward and totally forgot to check neo when I got home. Kicked myself for that one for weeks.

The Quiguki one is a bit odd like that. It's supposed to be the second but it usually happens on the 3rd or 4th. Don't worry, they'll hear a lot of yelling and put it up because of that if nothing else.

AUGH THANK YOU I WAS SO SCARED! I know TDN's avvie solution page used to say that, but it was updated in the last week or so to say April 1/2 so I panicked. Thank you!!

Glad I didn't miss another seasonal, it's my first year on neo and I got all the seasonals so far EXCEPT Gadsgadsbogen. I worked a ten hour shift from 4 am onward and totally forgot to check neo when I got home. Kicked myself for that one for weeks.

I have missed practically ALL the seasonal ones. I'm ticked off about the ones you can get Feb-Mar this year! I wasn't on Neopets at all because of my boyfriend visiting Texas from MI and then the jerk dumped me March 1st (for unknown reasons!), WHAT THE HECK! I gave up neopets avi's for you bro lol

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please remain on topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.