Yay for NC Win

DesertRose

I was playing Qasalan Expellibox, and the scarab landed on the NC! This is the first time I have won the NeoCash. I was so shocked that I took a screenshot of it. Woo hoo! :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from Yays and Nays to Neopets General Chat.

Congratulations! I'm still waiting for my day to come. Haha!

Your day will come, I promise. I thought the same thing, but then it happened for me. Play it every day religiously and it will happen. I thought the same thing about many of the dailies and other things. I never even heard of the Fountain Faerie quest, and then boom, I got three of them real close together. And the nice thing was, the items she requested were common, cheap items. I would read about lucky people winning paint brushes all the time, and then I got lucky myself and got my first PB, a Pirate PB from anchor management. After that, I started winning them more often. I thought the chance of winning NC from Expellibox was remote. But then it happened. You will have your chance, keep at it. Let us know when it happens.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats! Those NC wins are few and far between. How are you going to spend your winnings?