Customization Contest (V2) Voting #5

Shelley

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Best Dressed?

CLOSED

Welcome to the voting thread for the fifth round of the Customization Contest (V2)!

It's a bit past valentines day, but these buzz still need some love ;)

Thank you to all who entered! As of now all the original voting rules still apply. This will still be a public poll with multiple votes allowed. Anyone and everyone is welcome to vote :) If I have made a mistake with your entry please mail me ASAP!

The next round starts Monday the 16th. If you are interested in participating please see the main thread:

http://www.tdnforums...ion-contest-v2/

I'm very excited for the next theme which is neopoint only wearables!

Theme: Valentine's Day

Rules:

1. You can't vote for yourself, as stated in the rules on the Customization Contest thread.

2. You can vote for more than one entry.

4. The top 3 multiple voted entries will awarded a trophy and a designated prize.

5. If you have any questions, please mail my account (Shelley).

6. Please do not use any of the trophies from the Forum Customization Contest if you don't have permission

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations to the Top Three Voted Entries!!

First Place

(Awarded Heart Tandem Bicycle)

gold.png

leverhelven

medium_preview.png

Second Place

(Awarded Valentines Day Tree)

silver.png

lillythegrundo

medium_preview.png

Third Place

(Awarded Valentines Day Tree)

bronze.png

Shelley

valentine.jpg

Thank you to everyone who participated! :)

I look forward to seeing entries for the next round!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Expired Entries

#1 Cupid: Love is Blind

By: leverhelven

medium_preview.png

Link for animations: http://impress.openn.../outfits/847834

Story: PLEASE SEE THE ANIMATED VERSION! THE STILL VERSION GOT THOSE WEIRD BLACK RAYS FOR SOME REASON :/ Love is blind, so Cupid is used to making quite a mess with his love arrows! Also known as Eros in Greece, this little fella spends his days in the clouds of love practicing his shootings. Watch out! Who knows when you'll be hit! :)!

#2 Love's a Buzzin'

By: Dan!elle

medium_preview.png

Link for animations: http://impress.openn.../outfits/849125

Story: This Buzz is sure a Valentine's Day brunch is all you'll need to feel the love!

#3 Valentine's Date
By: Shelley
valentine.jpg
Story: This Buzz received a letter from a secret admirer on Valentine's Day. Inside she was asked to show up to this very spot a few days later. As she walks around and waits she wonders if her secrete admirer will even show up. But really, who cares! What an amazing view!
#4 Love Struck Buzz at His Sweetheart's Door
By: lillythegrundo
medium_preview.png

Link for animations: http://impress.openn.../outfits/851006

#5 The Valentine Faerie
By: Deboratibi
medium_preview.png
Story: Cupid is retiring... Make way for the Valentine Faerie! *swishes wand*
By: oravay
medium_preview.png

Ah, man, I totally missed the announcement for this one! Oh, well, I'm kind of an anti-fan of the whole Valentine's thing, so I probably wouldn't have entered anyway.

Good luck to all the entrants! The entries are all very creative.

Ah, man, I totally missed the announcement for this one! Oh, well, I'm kind of an anti-fan of the whole Valentine's thing, so I probably wouldn't have entered anyway.

Good luck to all the entrants! The entries are all very creative.

I was about to write the same thing. On the bright side, I probably wouldn't participate either, so let's hope next time I don't miss it.

Again, some overlap with backgrounds and ideas, but all totally completely different entries! Everyone is so talented!

And they all used Buzzes, too! What a coincidence!

I actually didn't notice any of the overlap until you mentioned it, because they do look so different in the end.

This round made me really want a buzz lol..they are actually pretty fun to customize :)

Congrats to leverhelven and lillythegrundo for winning this round!!

I'm really looking forward for the next round. Neopoints only! -as suggested by siniri :)