BOB DYLLANNN

Psmucker3

Does anyone else love Bob Dylan, Jimmi Hendrix, etc?!!! Comment ur fave musical artists

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from Your Life to General Chat.

my dad loves bob dylan and similar artists. SO i grew up listening to his music. Really good. I enjoy it when i hear it but for some reason I dont listen to it myself. But when I go places and theyre playing that type of music my friends always look at me like O_o cause im singing along.

I love rock from the 60's-80's and its definitely my favorite music to listen to. I'm not a huge dylan fan though. He does have some great songs, but I find it a little too...slow I guess to want to listen to on a regular basis. I love jimi hendrix. Some of my favorite artists are probably the beatles, paul simon, queen, ELO, eric clapton, led zeppelin. I think I tend to like groups or artists that have a bunch of different types of songs, so if you like their sound you can find a song for pretty much whatever mood you're in.

• 3 weeks later...

I love Dylan. I actually saw him in concert a few years back, although it wasn't the greatest concert I've ever seen. He's just not that good live. I'm sure he was back in the day though. I just went to a Johnny Cash 83rd Birthday tribute show. That was pretty fun.

I like Dylan as well.

My favorite song of his is, "Positively 4th Street." OMG, such a great song. I totally love it! It's my ringtone on my iPhone

• 1 month later...

I love rock from the 60's-80's and its definitely my favorite music to listen to. I'm not a huge dylan fan though. He does have some great songs, but I find it a little too...slow I guess to want to listen to on a regular basis. I love jimi hendrix. Some of my favorite artists are probably the beatles, paul simon, queen, ELO, eric clapton, led zeppelin. I think I tend to like groups or artists that have a bunch of different types of songs, so if you like their sound you can find a song for pretty much whatever mood you're in.

You should give The Beach Boys a go! When they weren't playing surf music, they toyed around with different genres. SMiLE was probably one of their more experimental albums. It'll blow you away.

• 3 months later...

Well, if you meant Jimi Hendrix instead of Jimmi Hendrix, yes I'm a huge fan of him.

I just hate when people write his name wrong :/ 

I've been raised with their music (along with the Beatles, Bee Gees and whatnot) and also Bob Dylan.

My dad has a great music taste and used to play this every day.