Get Your Anti-Valentines Sweetheart Gram!

The second Sweetheart Gram out of three has just been released. The Hearts of Dread Sweetheart Gram gives you the choice of 5 regular items and 1 bonus item if you're lucky. All grams will be retiring on February 18th, 2015 so be sure to get your grams beforehand!

mall_shg_frightened.gif mall_bg_blackwhiteheart.gif mall_acc_redhairfeathers.gif mall_acc_valclown.gif

Click the above images for more information!

Sweetheart Grams Guide

Woo also in the wig train. Since the last gram is baby themed, and I don't have a baby pet, I'll likely just get the wig from this one and the bg from the first.

Still really nice :)

I have a baby Cy, so I might end up getting a few. What I find curious (and cannot understand) is why TNT releases so many NC items for babies, but almost nothing for other non-compatible colours like Maraquan, Mutant etc...

I have a baby Cy, so I might end up getting a few. What I find curious (and cannot understand) is why TNT releases so many NC items for babies, but almost nothing for other non-compatible colours like Maraquan, Mutant etc...

Agreed. I guess the cute stuff is more appealing but Maraquan seems to be left in the dark a lot. I've got a maraquan pet that came out recently and can't wear the previous maraquan wearables so it really sucks.