What do you collect in real life?

Naamah D.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a lot of things that I collect or used to collect. I've collected books,plushies, Pokemon figures,Pokemon cards, Persona related merchandise (Really small collection),and I started a collection of sheet music of songs from anime and video games I hope to be able to play one day,anime merchandise, and bouncy balls. The bouncy balls were mini-ones I had got from vending machines in the grocery store, although half of them were a gift from one of my mom's friends who had brought this huge collection of them in a shopping bag and I kept them stored in this soccer-ball shaped container my mom got from work when one of her co-workers brought over similar containers that had an assortment of jello and passed them out. I'm over collecting them now though and decided to get rid of them since it just took space and I don't really have an interest in collecting them anymore.The Pokemon cards and figures were things I used to collect but don't as much anymore. I still keep them since I'm still a fan of the series and some cards are interesting to me since some I bought from the packs would be in different languages like German and Chinese, also because the art is fun to look at since the cards have different art styles.

• 3 months later...

I collect a lot of things which is kind of sad, as my bedroom isn't very big and its difficult to hold it all in there.. Lol I need a bigger room or more wall space! Here's my list of collectibles:

- Beanie Babies (I have lost count of how many I have.. I know its way over 100)

- Neopets plush

- Pineapple themed items

- Pokemon cards (About 3 and a half binders full)

- Digimon cards

- My Little Pony Friendship is Magic: merchandise (brushables, blind bags, and cards)

- Nintendo consoles/handhelds (N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Gameboy Advance SP (x2), DS, DS Lite, DSi, DSi XL, 3DS, 3DS XL)

- Pokemon merchandise (plush, games, books, and figures)

- Convention books/passes

- Cosplay wigs 

- Buttons/pins

- Artwork (anything that I buy from artists or that I get drawn for me)

- Posters (anime, games, and cute animals)

- Books (mainly Japanese manga and fantasy novels)

- Movies (Both VHS and DVDs)

Note: I may add more to this list if there's anything else I forgot. xD

I collect manga and glass animals (how diverse :p).

I also collect anime posters. They're everywhere in my room.. Oh jeez, I forgot what color my walls are ;)

I collect beanie babies. Well not so much anymore, I'm ready to pack up my collection and store them somewhere because they are taking over my room. XD I used to have a little collection and then when other people found out everyone bought me beanie babies for every holiday and now I have so many I don't know what to do with them all. :weird:

I collected them too :) recently catalogued them all with mom and ended up with about 300 of them. And selling them off as we speak! :)

I collect water pipes. :cigar:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I guess maybe Pokémon cards might count. But that's mainly just because I actually play the Trading Card Game, so not so much of a collection? Maybe.

I collect giraffes, I have a few figures from Africa and one from Germany. I also have a collection of unicorns and beanie babies that are collecting dust. I still collect books but only the ones that impact me in some way. My grandpa and I collect coins, which is fun but Morgan silver dollars can get expensive...