Yay for getting myself under control!

frozenpancakes

For the last week, I've kept my room decently clean (it's usually worse than those hoarder shows), I've (mostly) done schoolwork during school time, I haven't let junk food get out of control, and I've exercised every single day! I've even been getting up an hour earlier, and I'm so much less tired than I used to be.

I may be jaded, but I don't think it will last. I'm enjoying it right now, though.

Good for you!

I've been visiting my uncle in FL for two weeks and have been doing things completely different than normal. I've been getting up earlyish, not taking naps and consistently exercising. Maybe its bc I'm away from the gloomy Pennsylvania winter. Lol

whoah you're like living my life! lol (minus the junk food). I've always been a clean freak but the past few months I've let things go a bit so I did a massive clean out of all my stuff two days ago. I've also started seriously exercising this week and literally set my alarm earlier as well to help with my insomnia xD

I've been a lot happier this week, especially after the exercising, and I hope you are too :) Feels good!

I've been a lot happier this week, especially after the exercising, and I hope you are too :) Feels good!

I am happy to hear you are doing really well! :laughingsmiley: And exercising helps me to sleep as well. An hour at the gym, and it was lights out before 11pm-which is early for me!

Now come over and help me organize my bedroom, haha! :woot:

I love getting into those kicks! Congrats. I'm so happy you're bettering yourself. I just got out of surgery yesterday and I already feel like a new me. Cleaning, excited for school starting this feb, and finally being able to get back to a nice exercise routine. Its nice to keep these kicks going by having a goal in sight. Mine is snowboarding. I'm pretty much out for the season but I already have next winter in sight. :wub_anim: One big goal, and a bunch of tiny little goals that will help me get there. Train hard, work hard, let yourself feel like you've earned a reward :) Life can be awesome.

Congrats,that sounds great! (:

It's amazing what a little exercise and cleaning can do for ones self.

Hopefully you'll be able to keep it up for a while so you're feeling this good. :3

I know once I started eating healthier, and cut out fast food (For the most part.. xD) I noticed a huge difference!