Closet transfer question

Hi guys,

This is really not my area or my thing, because as a rule I don't really customize my pets all that much. Having said that, I picked up a couple of pretty things at the money tree recently and I've been trying to put them into my closet and they just won't go! They are all neocash items, my closet is hardly full, but when I try in quick stock to put the three of them in (and the little dots are there showing that its a valid choice), when the page refreshes they're still showing as sitting in my inventory.

Now is this one of those things related to the neopets lag, like the fact that a change in my active pet would take a few page refreshes to show up, or is it something more like my pets are of a species that can't wear those items so it won't shift them across? Or is it something else? Am I not holding my tongue correctly in my mouth or something?

Any help would be gratefully appreciated. I'm not sure if these things will even suit my pets but I'd like to be able to give it a go!

Thanks in advance.

Edit:I should add that I was able to transfer to my closet a regular wearable item from my inventory using quick stock. Go figure! Also, I've just been and looked in the database on here and all of these items are wearable by all pets, so it can't be that. I'm beginning to suspect the lag is the culprit...

Strange. Mine did the same thing, but when I went into my inventory and clicked on a single item and selected "Put Into Your Closet", it moved it to "My Closet". So, maybe give that a try? As for "Quick Stock", I'd chalk it up to the recent Neopets maintenance/server migration. Might want to put in a ticket, to at least let Neopets know there is a problem.

EDIT: It was a NeoCash item I was able to move, actually two items.

EDIT EDIT: I wouldn't suspect lag as the issue, as the three items I tried to move, never moved and still show in my inventory. I would think it is either a script or code issue.

Ah, OK, I'll give that a try and see how I go. And that's a good idea. I never think about putting in a ticket and letting them know something is an issue, I usually just grumble about it to myself, lol.

EDIT: It worked! Except I've just remembered that the pet I've now prettified up is a male. Whoops! Maybe he's a cross dresser? I think he looks cute.

I tried (placing a NeoCash item into my SDB) and had the same thing - error. I still think it is linked to the TNT server maintenance/migration. As someone mentioned in another post, NeoCash items are safe in your inventory. I'm sure they will fix that sooner, rather than later.

All of the following are courtesy of the server migration:

- NC items cannot be moved from the closet, gallery or SDB (not sure about NP items since I mostly lurk the NC board)

- fortune cookies cannot be opened

- mystery capsules cannot be opened

- NC items cannot be put into (gift) boxes

- & also stay away from Wonderclaw; hasn't been working since pre-downtime